I earn from qualifying purchases when you use the affiliate links in this post. There is no additional cost for you to use these links.
There are two things I could spend hours downloading – fonts and Procreate brushes. Even though I already have a ton of brushes and I’ve made some of my own, I can always find more I’m excited to download and try! When I share videos on Instagram and TikTok, I often have people ask which brushes I’m using and which Procreate brushes I love best, so, here is a list of my top five favorite brushes or brush sets I’ve downloaded.
5 Best Procreate Brushes for Lettering
- My number one favorite brush to use is a monoline brush. You can download the one I made and love for free here: Free Monoline Procreate Brush
- My most-used brush when I’m lettering in Procreate is my custom round brush. I love using this round brush for digital lettering because I love lettering with an actual round brush + watercolors in “real life”. I created this round brush set with three different round brushes that are perfect for lettering.
- These Alcohol Ink Brushes from Blush River Design are SO much fun. I love creating backgrounds with these and using a round brush for lettering over the top.
- This Sketchers Brush Set has such fun distressed edges and adds a more casual feel to lettering projects.
- Finally, I love these lettering brushes for modern calligraphy. The thicks and thins are so perfect for making great downstrokes and upstrokes.